Rigel’s CB2600 is a small form factor COM Express carrier for embedded applications. It supports a huge variety of Basic and Compact Type 6 COM Express processor modules. The footprint of the CB2600 is the same physical size as a Basic size module (125 x 95 mm) and is ideal for use processsor modules in space constrained and rugged environments.
The CB2600 was designed from the start to be a durable solution, using rugged, latching connectors. Powered by a standard ATX power supply, the CB2600 comes with a MiniPCIe socket and connectors for HD Audio, VGA and LVDS display interfaces, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two configurable serial ports, four USB 2.0 ports and two SATA ports. The CB2600 is also available in an extended temperature version.
If the CB2600 is not exactly what you are looking for we will be happy to modify it or design a new one to fit your requirements.
- COM Express Type 6
- Supports a variety of current processors
- Same physical outline as Basic size module
- Dual-use Mini-PCIe socket
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 SATA Ports
- 2 USB 3.0 (Super Speed) Ports
- 2 USB 2.0 (High Speed) Ports
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports
- 2 RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485 Serial Ports
- 8 GPIO Pins
- 4 Pin Fan Header w/ Tach and PWM
- Standard ATX power connector
- Commercial or Extended temperature
- Rigel’s Standard Warranty