The PC5005’s flexibility and state of the art design make it ideal for high-speed peer-to-peer communication applications among many others that require blazing performance.
Power-driven by Intel’s XL710 Ethernet Controller. The XL710 employs the latest in Intel’s Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c) such as On-Chip QoS and Traffic Management, Flexible Port Partitioning, Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and PCI-SIG* SR-IOV Capable.
Contact our experienced engineering team to learn more about the PC5005.
- Dual 10GbE ports on a PCIe/104 or PCI/104 Express platform
- Meets PCI/104-Express & PCIe/104 Specification Version 2.10
- PCIe/104 Type 1 Connector pinout
- Standard PCIe/104 Form factor (3.775” x 3.550”)
- Configured as a single x8 PCIe Generation 3 lane (8 GT/s)
- Power-driven by Intel’s XL710 Ethernet Controller
- Stack up or stack down flexibility
- 10GbE ports support SFP+ transceivers
- 2 independent 10GbE channels
- Supports Jumbo Frames (9728 bytes)
- 64-bit Addressing
- Enhanced Network Security Features
- Air-Cooled and Rugged, Conduction-Cooled available
- Rigel’s Standard 3 Year Warranty